Sunday, March 15, 2009

And my family life closes on twilight

Its been 24 years. A life of bustin ass to keep a family. Responsibility for lives other than mine.
Worry, overpowering love, sadness, fantastic joy, pride beyond measure, shame in secret places, togetherness, those quiet moments and the full blown bashes.
The house will be empty, its a rental. I don't need the bills that go with it. A nice efficiency apt with everything included. Quiet, Seclusion, reflection, peaceful memories, time with my wife (I can stay naked if I want!).

Its been a lifetime and I put everything I had into it. My children have made me proud in the choices they make. Their compassion for others and their understanding of others faults. If I feel I succeeded in bringing up my family, who else really needs to care?
 blog it

No comments: